DUI Accident Injuries: Can I Make a Personal Injury Claim? December 28, 2018 | Categories: Uncategorized

dui accidents

If somebody decides to drive under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a combination of the two, that is no accident. That person is committing a criminal offense. If you are injured in an accident that was caused by a driver who was under the influence in or around Greenville, the criminal courts can’t really help you though. You will need to pursue a civil personal injury claim or lawsuit seeking damages. That’s what Stephen N. Garcia at Garcia Law LLC is for. He is a knowledgeable, experienced and aggressive personal injury lawyer in Greenville SC who takes drunk driving accidents very seriously. 

Knowing that a person who caused a drunk driving accident will be prosecuted as a criminal defendant is not going to alleviate the burden of your medical bills, lost time from work, scarring, partial disability or pain and suffering. Even a lengthy prison sentence will not bring back a family member who perished in a drunk driving accident, but you can start to put your life back together again by pursuing serious compensation in a civil lawsuit. If the facts surrounding a case support it, we will even pursue bars, nightclubs, hotels and social hosts who violated South Carolina’s liquor liability laws. Our objective is to maximize any compensation that you might receive. 

Protect your rights by refusing to give a statement of any kind to any opposing insurance company. South Carolina law doesn’t require you to help that insurer build a defense against you. Talk with the car accident lawyers in Greenville SC at Garcia Law LLC first. Contact us by phone or email. By doing that, you can arrange for a free confidential consultation and case review. We will carefully listen to you and answer your questions. After that, we will advise you on the full range of your legal options.